Home » Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 12.27.06
- The best surfing advice you’ve ever been given: Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Should you surf with contact lenses?
- How to duckdive like a pro
- Why it's totally possible (and even a great idea) to quit your job, go travelling and surf every day
- The best surfing advice you've ever been given: Paddle, paddle, PADDLE
- RT @lushpalm: “There are a million ways to surf, and as long as you’re smiling you’re doing it right.” 📷: @maliamanuel by Mike Coots https:… Time ago 114 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @SunsetSons @WaveProject Can we bring kids or is it over 18s only? @W_hole_Cornwall Time ago 131 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @SunsetSons: 15th JULY // PERRANPORTH // THE WATERING HOLE @WaveProject t.co/mHEm3LhJta Time ago 131 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @earthy_vibes: "I urge you; go find buildings and mountains and oceans to swallow you whole. They will save you in a way nothing else ca… Time ago 181 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @wsl: Double up! @kellyslater #DrugAware #MargiesPro LIVE NOW at North Point for the first time👉🏽 t.co/Qj4O2u8e9T t.co/e… Time ago 208 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @mellow_waves on twitter.